Great Article to Keep!
By Liz Acosta – Dogster
Some of the plants we bring into our homes for the holidays can be deadly if consumed. And we know you’re not planning on eating them, but you can’t really tell your dog friend, “Hey, dog friend, don’t eat that poinsettia unless you want to be really sick,” because we still haven’t figured out how to communicate directly with our canine companions. (Bummer, I know.)
We’ve put together a handy infographic of plants to avoid and listed why they’re potentially deadly.
- Poinsettia: This red-leafed plant doesn’t actually live up to all the hype — it’s actually only mildly toxic. However, even mild toxicity can be fatal when combined with other conditions. Better safe than sorry.
View original post 195 more words